Cache Lister is an addon tool for the gateway/proxy software WinGate. It generates a listing of all URLs which are currently in WinGates cache. The information listed for each item include URL, cache file, size, content-type, cache hits and access/modification date. This listing can be used to eliminate unwanted or old content from the cache by simply deleting the associated cache file.
» version 0.6 - posted on 2000-10-03
EULA - End User License Agreement
Following terms are used throughout this agreement:
1. The Software describes the software package (Cache Lister for WinGate) this license applies to.
2. The Author describes the owner (Michael Muth) of the software package this license applies to.
This software is provided as Freeware.
a) Permission is granted to use it free of charge for private or commercial purposes under following conditions:
1. The software is not altered in any way.
2. The software must not be decompiled, disassembled or processed in any way of reverse engineering.
3. The copyright statements in the software, including binaries, sources and documentations, must remain intact.
b) Permission is granted to copy or redistribute this software under following conditions:
1. The software may not be sold for profit.
2. The software may not be redistributed as part of another product.
3. The software must be redistributed in the original package supplied by the author. It may not be repackaged without prior written permission from the author.
4. The software may not be included on a CD-ROM publication (Shareware collection, magazine CD, etc.) without prior written permission from the author.
5. The copyright statements in the software, including binaries, sources and documentations, must remain intact.
III. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.